There is many benefits of Resveratrol:
- Longevity – it has been found to promote longevity.
- Reduced oxidative stress – which is one of the reasons it stops you aging.
- Circulation – increased blood flow.
- Cancer suppression – prevents cancer cells from increasing.
- Muscle health – cardiac function is improved.
- Cholesterol – Boost in HDL.
- Lower blood pressure.
So where did this Resveratrol come from and why is it in the spot light? For many years red wine has been proven to be very beneficial for humans and is considered one of the "healthiest" alcoholic drinks. Scientists have now pinpointed that it is Resveratrol the flavonoid and has only really begone its scientific research.
What have they found so far?
In this study on cardiac function, it has shown that exercise function improves dramatically while supplementing with Resveratrol. Another one done, this time with Cancer, it has shown to slow the production of cancer cells.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are many other studies!